The most dangerous word in the English language? ‘Later.’
As a writer, editor and writing coach, I’m interested in the opportunities you want to attract. The inspiration you want to spread. The experiences you want to create for your audience or clients.
I believe we all have gifts, waiting to be shared. Let’s begin.
A few of my favorite services:
- Editing or writing e-books. (We can also hunt for book ideas in content you’ve written. Often the “seeds” for your next speech, book or other projects already exist, waiting to be repurposed.)
- Inspirational ghostwriting, such as articles, speeches, manifestos, pitch letters or guided meditations.
- Outlining scripts for videos or podcasts.
- Authoring fictional case studies. (Showcase your coaching methodology without using confidential information about your clients.)
- Writing marketing messages, CTAs, landing pages or other website content.
- Helping speakers expand their reach. (Websites and books, whether printed or downloadable, are like employees working to spread your message 24/7. Grow your audience and your authority while you sleep.)
- Discussing brand strategy. (“Is [new content, a website, another social media property] really the solution here? What if we…?”)
- Brainstorming with DIY-ers who enjoy creating their own content. (Feeling blocked? As a writing coach, I love asking questions to uncover your voice and vision, not mine.)
- Building brochures, author “swag” and other marketing collateral.
- Developmental editing or copyediting.
You will be so glad you chose Candace as a writing partner. Not only does she receive rave reviews from the clients we send to her regularly, but she’s a major contributor to the content flow and message of our own new website. I recommend Candace without hesitation to any individual or small business looking for content consultation, website copywriting, or turnkey writing for your marketing materials. She is an excellent editor as well, always providing spot-on suggestions and alternatives. Candace makes the writing process a joy!
Val Hudgins, founder, Zen Dog Web Services (new website launching soon)
Please note: I do not offer social media management such opening or monitoring your accounts, posting to them on your behalf, etc. Although I’m happy to write the keywords you provide into your new content, I don’t conduct SEO research.
I’m delighted to recommend colleagues who do all these things.